Sunday 19 October 2008

Second week winner

So I did the drawing from the second week, and starrypurplehaze, you are the winner! The yarn to the right is your prize. E-mail me with your address and I'll have this in the mail to you in two shakes of a lamb's tail!

I intended to do a post about the other contests on Wednesday and a review of a blog on Thursday or Friday, but neither of those things happened for a variety of reasons, the largest being that my grandmother went to the hospital and I was in contact with my family and not thinking about the blog.

Also, I'm missing my boyfriend and my financial aid for my college has went wonky. However, things will work out.

In an entirely random vein, are any of you familar with Etsy? I'm trying to start up a store there, and I'd love some advice on how to get traffic so people are viewing your store. Any of you out there more expierienced than I can give me some hints? I would appreciate it!

Remember, Remember: The third week of my contest is still going on! Writing a comment will get you entries. Mentioning my contest in your blog will get you TWO entries. You can comment as much as you want, so keep them coming!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I completely wasn't expecting that. I had to do a double take! I'll be emailing you shortly...

Anonymous said...

JC, I hope that your grandma is doing better! And your yarn is beautiful. :o)

Turtle said...

congrats starry! i agree with you, things usually have a way of working out!

ikkinlala said...

Congratulations to starrypurplehaze!

I'll be thinking of you and your grandmother - I hope she's okay.

knitmomma said...

What beautiful yarn! I'm a new spinner trying to expand my comfort zone, and you are inspiring me. Thanks!

katerina said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma and the financial aid thing - finding funding and working out those details suck. Hope you get to see you boy soon and that your grandmother comes home soon!
Go for the Etsy shop! Looks like you'll have some great support :)

Anonymous said...

Love the handspun!
Hope your grandmother is feeling better. My youngest spends a lot of time in the hospital, so I know how that can put your world in a tailspin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...