Thursday 9 October 2008

I'm going home!

I'm so excited! I'm flying home today where I'll get to see my family, my two best friends, and meet up with my boyfriend! It's going to be so much fun!

Unfortunately, I have mixed feelings about the traveling part of going home, seeing as how I have to fly. I actually really like flying- especially flying home for Christmas break. Normally, I've been going, going going during finals, and then I have to scramble to pack and get on the plane. Being on the plane is the first time I get to relax. When you're on a plane, you have no control. You get on, and it doesn't matter what you do, you have to trust that someone else is going to get you where you need to go. My mother finds this stressful, worrying about connections and if she'll have enough time to get from one place to the other. Me? I personally think I'll get where I'm going, eventually.

And, I find planes really good places to sleep. The white noise of the engines just puts me out like a light.

However, there's one thing I don't like about traveling, and that's having to decide what projects I'm going to take with me. I can't take my whole stash, it just doesn't work. So I wonder, what to take. And I'm bad at making decisions when it comes to crafting.

So how do you decide when your traveling what to take?

My contest is still going on! Writing a comment will get you an entry. Mentioning the contest in your blog will get you TWO entries, just make sure that in your comment you link back to your blog. Thirdly, if you make a Halloween-themed object during this month, leave a link on the comments and you get TWO entires. You can comment as much as you want (if you spam my blog, that will get you disqualified), you can make as many Halloween themed stuff as you want.

2 comments:

Turtle said...

enjoy your trip! i usually just grab something small to take s i usually end up to busy to get too much done! i stress less flying now, i used to fly on standby and you never knew when you'd get there!

Angela said...

have a good trip! i can't give any good advice - i always pack too many projects and never get as much done as i'd like. share with us what you end up working on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...