Finals almost killed me, but I promise I'll be posting some more. Here we have the two Daleks from Dr. Who that my two girlfriends asked me to make for them. The first, short one I did off a pattern that my girlfriend found. While a decent pattern, a combination of slightly different yarn, and unclear directions made it a struggle. So after studying pictures of Daleks, I made the second one, which I feel came out better.
In the second one I doubled up the yarn, and switched colors for the black parts. I feel it has a more solid, Dalek-y feel. I also enjoyed it much more.
Let me know what you think, and which one you like more!